Making Business Appointments
Useful Phrases for Making business appointments
Suggesting an alternative time/date:
Requesting an appointment:
- Can we arrange an appointment/ a meeting?
- Could I meet with you about this?
- If possible, I would like to come by and see you [om Monday]?
- Would it be useful to meet up soon?
- Could I visit you [later today]?
- How about Monday?
- What about Monday?
- Shall we say Monday?
- Would Thursday be suitable?
- Would Thursday suit you?
- Would Thursday be good for you?
- Could we meet at 11AM on Monday the 3rd of February?
- That’s fine.
- That’s fine. I’ll see you then.
- That sounds fine/good/great to me.
- I’m sorry, I’ve got another meeting then.
- I can’t / won’t be able to make Monday. I’ve got to…..
- I wish I could, but . . .
- Monday is not good for me, I’m sorry.